Turn off the light... Dream on girl


Dream on girl, Dream on girl I want to see you sleep tonight You’re up and down You hit the ground And time is drifting trough your fears I can’t find your dreams tonight And make your lover come back home If you don’t know, you are on your own I’ll choose the best place for your sleep Come back to see the day you lost your heart And all your hopes I’ll take you to see the sunrise and try to catch your ghost... oh... Come on girl, a dream is your world The signs you see are in your mind The words that you speak are here in my ear So I can hear you falling down Take a breath to see me (Take a breath to see me) I can wait for you too (I can wait for you too) Live our live with no hopes but If you still believe… Come back to see the day you lost your heart And all your hopes I’ll take you to see the sunrise and try to catch your ghost Come back to see the day you lost your heart And all your hopes....

"Dream on girl" - Rita Redshoes (uma tuga com uma voz para sonhar)

6 comentários:

zharpah disse...

É bom de se ouvir, n'é!? ;)

S disse...

zharpah, não tenho feito outra coisa e já questiono a minha sanidade mental mas acho a música linda. :)

zharpah disse...

Há-as lindas, sim senhor! ;)

S disse...

zharpah, pah pah... já estava c saudades pah... viste no teu Hi5 o recadinho??? Ainda bem que estás vivo pah :D

zharpah disse...

Obrigado. ;)
Estive e estou a "modos" que hibernado!
Mas foi e é por uma boa causa... de vez em quando gosto de ver o fruto crescer, lento. E para isso há que ter paciência.
Em breve verás o fruto já criado. A seu tempo! :)

S disse...

alura, tasse meu... já visitei o teu blog mas não vou comprar nada tá? ;) Boa sorte :)